Harley Pop On Side Filler Panels 1996 To 2008
Harley Davidson Motorcycle Pop On Side Covers
Yes we did it again! Finally injection molded flared Harley side covers that pop on, and eliminates bonding them over your stock Harley covers. Made from our famous injection molded NYB polymer for superior finish and toughness. Symmetrical side covers side exhaust now available for 1996 to 2008. Side covers shown do not reflect the indent needed for pipes on specified models. These side covers work best with our 4.5″ PPO/PA or 8″ Top Shelf Ass End bags. Lever 2 installation. Please see below for more details.
- Made of NYB polymer because its super strong and¬†easy to paint.
- Trimming required with stock/stretched saddlebags.
- Sold as a set.
- Material where the side cover meets the bags may need to be trimmed based on your preference.
- Will work with all true dual exhaust except the Vance and Hines 1995 to 2008¬†touring models with dual exhaust part #16799 Drag ID #1802-0204 will not work
- For 1996 to 2008 if you do not¬†have a¬†true dual exhaust system you should select symmetrical, meaning each side cover is the same and will not have the indentation on the¬†left side cover for the exhaust for a cleaner look.
- Product is unpainted.
- We do not offer paint.
- For more information and¬†video, please scroll down.
- Made in USA.
|Dimensions||15 × 9 × 8 in|
1996 to 2008, 1996 to 2008 Symmetrical/Side Exhaust
Harley Electra Glide 1996 to 2008, Harley Road Glide 1996 to 2008, Harley Road King 1996 to 2008, Harley Street Glide 1996 to 2008
Shop Dirty Bird Concepts with confidence for all your Harley Davidson, Indian and big wheel bagger motorcycle parts needs.