Harley The Trend Setter Chin Spoiler 2017 To 2023
Harley Davidson Motorcycle Chin Spoiler
The leader in aftermarket Harley Davidson parts, Dirty Bird is hard at work again with our new Harley Davidson chin spoiler for the 2017 to present touring models. This new spoiler will give you some added much needed style, paint and performance by forcing air into the motor channeling. This spoiler works with or without standard crash bar, stock or raked bikes and comes with all the mounting hardware needed. Made from our famous NYB polymer blends, so you know this shit is super strong guaranteed to not crack or break. Show off your new 2017 Dirty Bird style. Will work with stock front fender only or will work with any front fender as long as the bike is raked, Road King models will require removing lower metal fender extension. Level 2 installation. See below for more details.
- Made from NYB polymer, not fiberglass.
- Your choice of chrome or black mesh screen.
- Can be used with or with out standard crash bar. Will not work with chopped crash bar.
- Comes will all hardware.
- Easy to paint.
- Enhances performance by forcing air into motor.
- Will not work with water cooled heads. Not every model has this feature, please check your bike.
- Product is unpainted.
- We do not offer paint.
- For more information and video, please scroll down.
- Made in USA.
|Dimensions||29 × 13 × 6 in|
Crash Bar, No Crash Bar
Harley Electra Glide 2017-2023, Harley Road Glide 2017-2023, Harley Road King 2017-2023, Harley Street Glide 2017-2023
Shop Dirty Bird Concepts with confidence for all your Harley Davidson, Indian and big wheel bagger motorcycle parts needs.